The Training and Development Specialist will coordinate, manage, plan and implement the training and development programs for a growing multi-site, multi-specialty, dental support organization, based in Chicago. This person will be responsible for collaborating with teams across the organization, including the C-Suite, HR, Operations, IT and its multi-site dental practices. The ideal candidate will be able to manage and direct the corporate training environment for all new hires as well as existing employees, contribute impactful content to the company’s intranet site, and to provide consistent messaging/branding through internal communications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for the development, presentation, communication and dissemination of the Company’s training and development programs/content
- Consult and collaborate with company leadership to develop formal written policies and procedures, and to assess/update overall training and development needs
- Partner with internal business partners and resources to establish and enhance processes, best practices and operational standards
- Develop tools, resources and templates that are accessible and adaptable across departments and retail sites.
- Create engaging training programs and materials for company intranet site, using multiple forms of communications (written, video, etc.)
- Serve as a project manager for training and development program
- Present and lead trainings to both corporate teams and retail sites
- 4-6+ years of experience in a corporate training, communications or HR-related role
- Strong interpersonal skills, with experience in presentation, public speaking and facilitation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively consult with all levels of an organization
- Strong ability to write, edit and proofread, experience with intranet management and video is a plus
- Must possess the ability to work both collaborative and independently when necessary
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent amount of work experience, preferably in Communications, Human Resources or Education
- CPLP or corporate training certification a plus
The Creative and Digital Associate makes an emotional investment in his/her work. The Associate shares a keen focus on creative and well-written social media calendars, daily engagement posts and blog entries, as well as carrying out extraordinary social media campaigns for our clients. Likewise, the Associate should be able to showcase strong abilities with graphic design software/work and computer video editing. The creative and digital associate also plays a key role in planning for and executing integrated PR/social media campaigns.
Individuals in this role already have 1-2 years of entry-level experience. They are closely supervised and report directly to the company president.
Creative and Digital Associates are thoroughly trained on the Agency’s proven processes, systems and client communications. However, individuals in this role are expected to take initiative, show proper amounts of independence and always be a team player.
This position’s responsibilities include:
- Designing and writing creative social media campaigns/plans
- Engaging daily with compelling social media entries on behalf of Agency clients
- Executing social media campaigns
- Reporting social media results
- Graphic design work for client and Agency social media pages
- Graphic design work for client communications and Agency promotions
- Video editing for client and Agency communications
- Collaborate with the Agency team in strategic planning and development of innovative campaigns
- Client communication — emails, phone calls, reports
For more information or to submit your resume, contact Lisa@LBFStrategies.com.
A growing, dynamic, full-service PR agency is searching for a well-rounded, experienced Sr. Account Lead (3-5+yrs exp) to join its team!
Sr. Account Leaders demonstrate that they have a full grasp of what it takes to manage teams, people and clients. They consistently take initiative and bring new ideas to both the Agency and their clients. They have exceptional attention to detail in their work with clients, the media and team members, and demonstrating leadership internally and externally.
Sr. Account Leaders guide and provide direction to teams and junior staff. They report directly to Account Managers and the Executive team, and may be assigned work by the same.
Individuals manage accounts day-to-day without constant supervision, and are expected to be accountable, show leadership in the agency, and always be a team player.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Client Communication
* Media Relations (pitching, relationship development, monitoring, etc)
* Writing Press Releases & Media Pitches
* Account Management
* New Account Development & Onboarding
* Leading Client Strategy Planning
* Preparing for & Leading Client Calls
* Overseeing Junior Team Members
A growing asset-based transportation company is searching for an energetic, creative, and savvy Marketing Communications Manager to join its team! This person will use his/her well-rounded integrated marketing communications experience to develop, execute and lead programs and strategies that will enhance the company’s visibility, attract new talent, and promote its services. Experience working directly for or on behalf of asset-based trucking companies is required.
What We’re Looking For:
- 4-6+ years of professional B2B marketing and/or communications experience. Must have experience working in or directly on behalf of asset-based trucking companies.
- Integrated experience with print and online advertising, recruitment marketing, writing/content development, communications and social media
(Deliverables may include, but are not limited to marketing collateral, press releases, email marketing campaigns, videos, website updates, social media, blog writing, copywriting, trade shows print/online ads, etc.).
- Experience with managing marketing budgets, cost tracking, making sound and effective marketing recommendations to leadership
- Highly organized, self- starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, often with tight deadlines
- Experience vetting, engaging and managing outside vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Positive, collaborative, flexible, can-do attitude
- Excited and motivated to be part of a fast-growing business
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Multilingual a plus