A growing asset-based transportation company is searching for an energetic, creative, and savvy Marketing Communications Manager to join its team! This person will use his/her well-rounded integrated marketing communications experience to develop, execute and lead programs and strategies that will enhance the company’s visibility, attract new talent, and promote its services. Experience working directly for or on behalf of asset-based trucking companies is preferred.
What We’re Looking For:
- 6-9+ years of professional B2B marketing and/or communications experience. Experience working in or directly on behalf of asset-based trucking companies is a plus
- Integrated experience with print and digital advertising, recruitment marketing, writing/content development, communications and social media
(Deliverables may include, but are not limited to marketing collateral, press releases, email marketing campaigns, videos, website updates, social media, blog writing, copywriting, trade shows print/online ads, etc.).
- Experience with managing marketing budgets, cost tracking, making sound and effective marketing recommendations to leadership
- Highly organized, self- starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, often with tight deadlines
- Experience vetting, engaging and managing outside vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Positive, collaborative, flexible, can-do attitude
- Excited and motivated to be part of a fast-growing business
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Multilingual a plus
We are looking for a Human Resources Director to lead the HR functions of a rapidly growing, multi-site organization. The Human Resources Director will be a generalist, responsible for the company’s HR strategic planning, development, and implementation. The HR Director will also oversee and direct the Company’s initiatives related to employee relations, compliance, employee benefits, organizational structure, culture, talent acquisition and talent management. The HR Director will be a trusted business partner, driving HR projects across the organization that align with the Company’s mission and values.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The HR Director is the point person and implementer for all of the Company’s HR related initiatives
- Responsible for successful execution of all people processes, including but not limited to: employee relations, compensation & benefits, HR compliance, organizational structure, change management, talent acquisition & talent development
- Lead rollout of Company’s HR Platform
- Consults and collaborates with company leadership to develop formal policies and procedures
- Coordinates and manages full-cycle of recruiting and staff onboarding
- Evaluates, makes recommendations about, and oversees Company’s employee benefit programs, including all benefit providers
- Presents company benefit plans, company information, and career development opportunities to new and existing employees
- Develops organizational initiatives focused on company culture and employees
- Direct reports include HR employees, training and development, and credentialing.
- Administers the leave of absence process including FMLA, ADA and other types of leave
- Maintains compliance for federal, state and local employment laws and regulations
- Oversee and manage all insurance providers and policies
- Work in conjunction with the credentialing department to ensure all medical staff training, certifications and licensing are up-to-date and compliant
- Handles employee disciplinary procedures
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 7-10+ years as an HR generalist
- Experience managing employee relations, compensation & benefits, HR compliance, organizational development, recruitment and talent development
- Preferred experience working within a multi-site company
- At least 2 years of experience in full-cycle recruitment and onboarding
- Experience in and ability to evaluate and negotiate employee benefits programs, including health insurance, 401K plans and other workplace benefits
- Entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a hyper-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, with exceptional experience in people management, facilitation and general HR issues management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively consult with all levels of an organization
- Must possess the ability to work both collaboratively and independently when necessary
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Previous experience in healthcare a plus
- Previous experience in a private equity-backed company a plus
- Certifications in one of the following CPLP, SPHR, SHRM, PHR, a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent amount of work experience, preferably in Human Resources or related industry
The Content Marketing Associate will have up to 2 years of entry-level professional copy writing, content marketing and/or public relations experience, and a similar educational background. Content Marketing Associates will obtain an understanding of working in an agency environment, and the spirit that defines it, as well as its mission of “persistence.” Likewise, the position is fully trained in company values, communication styles (client, media and internal) and core content marketing skills that are critical to performing the high quality work we promise to our clients and colleagues.
The agency’s content marketing services enhance SEO, online credibility and visibility, while integrating into a comprehensive public relations strategy aimed to drive awareness, leads and sales for our clients’ products and services.
Individuals in this role have a knack for data tracking and understand the role that well-organized analytics can play in the overall success or failure of a marketing campaign.
This position’s responsibilities include:
- Company blog writing
- Company results recaps for company website
- Company e-newsletters
- Byline articles
- Case study writing
- Client blog management/writing
- Client communication
- Client e-mail marketing
- Client newsletter writing
- Client review site management
- Client update reports
- Editing of team member media pitches, press releases, byline articles, etc.
- Monitoring and reporting on performance of communications
- Preparing for and participating in client calls
- Scheduling and tracking analytics of email campaigns on a variety of platforms
- Writing annual editorial calendars