A Chicagoland agency seeks an experienced, savvy, consumer PR Director with 8+ years of experience to join our integrated team. This is a new, important, and highly-visible role for our agency!
We are seeking a leader with a strong background in large-scale consumer marketing campaigns and product launches to create and direct PR strategy development, program execution, media relations, social media, client relationship management/development, and overall project management.
As our PR expert, clients will look to you to offer counsel, smart ideas and to execute communications campaigns in ways that deliver measurable results. The ideal candidate will be high energy, have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and must have proven experience leading consumer PR programs within an agency setting. **Experience with pet care and/or pet products is a plus!
What We’re Looking For:
- 8+ years of developing, leading and delivering innovative, results-oriented, consumer –focused (B2C) PR programs for clients
- Ability to serve as the main, senior PR agency contact on accounts
- Lead strategic planning for all PR programs, as well as execution of deliverables
- Exemplary account management and project management skills
- Develop strong relationships with clients and become a trusted advisor to them
- Ability to work cross-functionally to build and execute on integrated programs; knowledge and understanding of working with advertising, media, digital and creative teams
- Deep traditional and digital PR skills: drafting key messages, news releases, talking points, web pages, blog posts, Op-Eds, fact sheets, social media content and other communications materials
- Experience developing and managing budgets
- Highly organized, self- starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, often with tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Positive, collaborative, flexible, can-do attitude
- Excited and motivated to be part of a fast-growing team & business; strong interest in contributing to the firm’s growth, marketing and business development efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree in PR, Communications, Journalism or related field
A top global healthcare PR agency is searching for talent at all levels, ideally for its offices in New York City and San Francisco.
Candidates must have prior healthcare PR agency experience, primarily focused on accounts in pharma, biotech and medical device.
For more information or to submit your resume, contact Lisa@LBFStrategies.com.
A strategic communications agency is searching for a well-rounded, integrated communications Account Supervisor to join its Washington, DC team!
ABOUT YOU: In this role, you will develop and direct multifaceted communications programs; manage media relations, social media, executive visibility and partnership outreach efforts for clients; and serve as a relationship manager for fellow team members and clients. Our clients will depend on you to offer smart ideas, be a strong writer and execute communications plans in ways that deliver measurable results. In addition, the candidate is also expected to participate in firm marketing activities and mentoring associate staff.
**The ideal candidate may have background in energy and environment, transportation or automotive programs and/or experience leading government communications programs, but these are not requirements.
- Develop innovative, results-oriented communications plans and other strategic planning documents for client review.
- Manage traditional and digital programs for clients by understanding their needs, monitoring relevant news and online platforms, uncovering placement opportunities and generating positive coverage.
- Deliver external positioning for clients, including trade associations and federal government agency clients.
- Write key messages, news releases, talking points, web pages, blog posts, Op-Eds, fact sheets, grassroots email correspondence, ad copy and other persuasive materials.
- Manage web content, social media communities and potential e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Initiate and manage productive partnerships with third-party stakeholders relevant to the client.
- Work with in-house creative team to develop digital and print materials for clients.
- Provide logistical and onsite support for media events, trade shows and conferences.
- Analyze project results within the client’s overall program.
- Share actively in recommendations, ideas and strategic responses to client situations with internal account teams.
- Contribute to firm marketing activities, proposals and in-person pitches.
- Motivate and mentor colleagues to encourage professional growth and exceptional client service.
- A bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years of experience supporting and managing public relations campaigns and/or communicating on public affairs issues, with agency experience strongly preferred, but equivalent experience will be considered.
- Honesty, integrity and a commitment to the highest professional standards.
- Creative, strategic thinker with excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Proven experience managing large multifaceted programs and account staff teams.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Expertise with both traditional and online media relations.
- Familiarity with emerging trends and tools, particularly for online and mobile communications.
- Experience developing or managing partnerships.
- Strong interest in contributing to the firm’s growth, marketing and business development.
- Solid interpersonal and supervisory skills with ability to work in teams, as well as the initiative to work independently.
- Familiarity with tools such as Cision, Factiva, Leadership Directories, Politico Pro, GovWin or other similar is ideal.
- Proficiency in online research and all Microsoft office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.